SEERS Medical Podiatry Couch
SEERS Medical Podiatry Couch
Incorporating both an adjustable angle backrest with patient armrests and dual adjustable footrests, these models are ideal for a podiatrist and a wide range of seated examination procedures.
Please contact us for carriage charges for multiple couches, or for delivery to the the Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
When placing an order, we will contact you to arrange delivery - please leave a telephone number and email address at checkout.
SEERS Treatment couches are manufactured to order. Please contact us regarding current lead times.
- Safe working load and lifting capacity of 240Kg (528lbs)
- Electric adjustable backrest from horizontal to +80˚
- Adjustable angle footrests from horizontal to -85˚ and incorporate anti-trap design gas struts
- The footrests extend for tall patients
- The fold-down armrests have angular adjustment
- Excellent height range from 52cm to 106cm
- Electric tilt facility of -15˚ on Model SM0585
- Compact frame design with retractable wheel system
- Adjustable foot for stability on uneven surfaces
- Purpose made precision bearings on all pivot points
- Anti-bacterial powder coated frame
- Clearance beneath frame for mobile hoist
- Standard width 65cm upholstery
- Flame Retardant - BS5852 Crib 5 IMO FTPC Part 8, Cal 117, M2, B1
- Anti-bacterial - Will not support microbial or fungal growth including Salmonella, E Coli and MRSA
- Waterproof - Water or oil based solutions will not penetrate or absorb into the fabric; Hydrostatic Head BS3424 > 1 meter
- Martindale abrasion - End point > 100,000
- Tear strength - BS4303 Severe Contract Grade
- Breaking strength - BS2576:1988
- Stain resistant - Excellent stain removal has been observed for grease, ink, blood, urine, coffee, iodine, betadine, ketchup, chewing gum, chocolate, grape juice
DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED IN THE UK
By designing using the latest 3D solid modelling techniques, designs are rapidly transformed from development to production. High quality steel fabrications are produced using state of the art technologies such as laser profiling and robot welding where ever possible, ensuring high accuracy. All frames are then painted using electrostatic powder coating, which are then oven baked, producing a very hard wearing durable finish.
With the management and control of their own assembly line at their premises in the UK, SEERS Medical can ensure they supply high quality products every time, with short lead times to meet the tightest of deadlines. Every couch is inspected and tested prior to dispatch.
- Lifetime warranty on frame
- 5 year warranty on components
* Optional head cushion displayed is not included.
Our experienced service engineers fully support SEERS Medical Treatment Couches with annual service, medical safety testing, spare parts, repairs and re-upholstery.