Chattanooga Wireless Professional - 2 Channel
Chattanooga Wireless Professional - 2 Channel
The Chattanooga Wireless Professional is an advanced electrotherapy unit, offering enhanced ease-of-use and convenience while saving space and time to optimise patient treatment, in motion.
By introducing the unique mi-Technology™ and the best-in-market professional programs, this device reinvents functional rehabilitation as we know it. A combination of electro-stimulation with active exercise will allow you to improve therapy efficiency and results.
Putting optimised results at the forefront of physical therapy, DJO Global, through its Compex and Chattanooga brands is the first to introduce its unique wireless technology to professionals. With its unique in-built Muscle Intelligence™ technology, the Wireless Professional adapts to each patient’s muscle physiology to create a personalised electrotherapy session.
Wireless Professional 2 Channel Standard a wireless 2 channel stimulator developed for Physiotherapists and Rehab Clinics requesting a standard (TENS/NMES) wireless option of electro stimulation. Delivered with 2 modules, 1 remote and a basic docking station, it allows managing standard Pain, Vascular disease and muscle stimulation and fits to the main requirements of professionals looking for simplified electrotherapy devices.
Wireless technology: Gives your patient a total freedom of movement facilitating patient manipulations and allowing you to combine active exercise with electro stimulation for a better result.
Muscle intelligence technology: Offers personalised stimulation, adapted to your patient’s physiology. mi-SCAN, mi-TENS, mi-RANGE, mi-ACTION function available on every module.
Docking station: Design adapted to professional needs, offering an easy and quick placement of the modules in the charging tablet and an extensible case to store electrodes and gels.
Travel facilities: For external use, a modular system allows you to detach the charging tablet, and take it with you in a travelling case – a compact and convenient solution for outdoor use.
Remote control: Design adapted to professional use with a silicon keypad which acts as a safeguard against water and gel penetration, and offers better ergonomic conditions in terms of keyboard use and buttons. In addition to that a protection sleeve is also available for the remote control.
Favourite programs: Direct access to your favourite programs; in only three clicks you can start a stimulation session.
All the information at hand: Electrode placements, program parameters and program explanation directly available in the remote control.
+TENS function: In many clinical situations, a painful syndrome affects regions near the muscle group to be stimulated. To overcome this problem the +TENS function allows you to combine a TENS program with another program.
A detailed Practical Guide: Guidelines, treatment recommendations and programs explanations are provided
Motor point pen: This useful tool together with the dedicated program helps ensure the optimal electrode placement.
Autonomy: Daily use autonomy and with the charger included in the kit, a full cycle of recharging will take a maximum of 1.5 hours.
STANDARD PACKAGE PROGRAMS
- Rehabilitation I: Disuse Atrophy
- Rehabilitation I: Reinforcement
- Rehabilitation I: Prev. of Disuse Atrophy
- Rehabilitation I: Muscle Lesion
- Rehabilitation I: Motor Point
- Pain relief I: TENS (100Hz)
- Pain relief I: Freq. Modulated TENS
- Pain relief I: Pulse Width Modulated TENS
- Pain relief I: Endorphinic
- Pain relief I: Burst
- Pain relief I: Burst TENS Alternated
- Pain relief I: Decontracturing
- Vascular: Heavy Legs
- Vascular: Venous Insufficiency 1
- Vascular: Venous Insufficiency 2
- Vascular: Arterial Insufficiency 1
- Vascular: Arterial Insufficiency 2
- Vascular: Cramp Prevention
- Vascular: Capiliarization
- Conditioning I: Resistance
- Conditioning I: Strength
- Conditioning I: Active Recovery
MUSCLE INTELLIGENCE - mi-Technology™
The muscle intelligence technology is unique in the market. It offers automatic personalised stimulation, adapted to each patient’s physiology. The mi-SCAN, mi-TENS, mi-RANGE and mi-ACTION functions are available on every module.
mi-SCAN uses the sensor to determine and tailor the optimal stimulation parameters to each patient and for each session.
mi-ACTION combined active exercise allows the therapist to better incorporate electrotherapy into treatments. mi-ACTION allows patients to trigger the stimulation with their own active muscle contraction.
mi-TENS is a self-regulating pain therapy - continuous control of the stimulation intensity in order to eliminate unwanted contractions during a pain relief program.
mi-RANGE controlling intensity - In order to enhance optimal muscle twitches in low frequency programs (i.e. Endorphinic) the mi-RANGE indicates the minimum intensity level to the therapist.
- Number of channels: 2 independent and individually adjustable channels
- Number of preset, unique programs: 22 with standard package
- Pulse shape: constant rectangular current with pulse compensation
- Maximum amplitude: 120 mA
- Intensity: Manual adjustment (energy units) 0-999
- Intensity increments: Minimum 0.25 mA
- Pulse duration/Width: 30-400 μseconds
- Frequency: 1-150 Hz
- Dimensions: Remote control: 105 x 66 x 19 mm
- Dimensions: Module: 55 x 16 mm
- Weight: Remote control: 116 g
- Weight: Module: 62 g
- Power source: Remote control: Lithium polymer rechargeable battery 3.7 V / ≥ 1500 mAh
- Power source: Module: Lithium polymer rechargeable battery 3.7 V / ≥ 450 mAh
- Electrical safety class: Class II, Type BF
- Comply with safety tests: IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-2-10