Chattanooga Theta, with Compex technology, is a complete 4 channel stimulator developed to treat both standard (Pain, NMES) and specific protocols in rehabilitation, especially when triggered or co-contractions are requested.
Neurology (Spasticity, Hemiplegic foot, Agonist-Antagonist) or specific pathologies like Post ACL Ligamentoplasty are protocols provided by the unit.
- 4 standard + 4 Full programmes categories: Rehabilitation I&II, Pain Relief I&II, Vascular, Neurologic Rehabiliation, Conditioning I&II.
- Mi-Ready (integrated Muscle Intelligence™ Technology: 4 functions on all 4 channels: Mi- Scan, Mi-Tens, Mi-Range, Mi-Action. 2 Mi-Cables included.)
- 2+2 Functionality: Choose one program for channel 1 and 2, and then select another program from the 2+2 program list for channel 3 and 4. This allows treatment of two different body parts, or two patients simultaneously, or combines NMES and TENS as one treatment.
- Trigger Function: Start working phase voluntary when requested in protocols (Hemiplegic foot, spasticity…)
- Motor Point Pen included: This very useful tool in combination with the dedicated program helps to ensure the optimal electrode placement.
- Programmability: Create and personalise programs in order to customise the patient specific parameters.
- Detailed Practical Guide: Guidelines and treatment recommendations as well as technical parameters for all programs included in the stimulator are provided. The fold out cover includes illustrations of the suggested electrode placements.
- Waveform: Symmetrical biphasic 100% compensated
- 3 Year Warranty
- MDD: Class IIa
- IP class: IP22
- Applied part: Type BF
- Comply with safety tests: IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-2-10
- Battery: Nickel metal hydride (NiMH) rechargeable battery (4.8 V 2000 mA/h)
- Battery chargers: Only battery chargers bearing the part number 68301X can be used to recharge the battery
- Channels: Four independent and individually adjustable channels
- Pulse shape: Constant rectangular current with pulse compensation
- Maximum pulse intensity: 120 mA
- Pulse intensity increments: Manual adjustment of stimulation intensity from 0 to 999 (energy) in minimum increments of 0.25 mA
- Pulse width: 30 to 400 μs
- Maximum electrical charge per pulse: 96 micro coulombs (2 × 48 μC, compensated)
- Standard pulse ramp-up time: 3 μs (20 %-80 % of maximum current)
- Pulse frequency: 1 to 150 Hz
- Dimensions: 138x95x33mm
- Weight: 300g battery included