Chattanooga Rehab, with Compex technology, is a 4 channel stimulator developed for Physiotherapists and Rehab Clinics that require a standard option of electro-stimulation.
Rehab meets all of the requirements a professional demands; pain management, treatment of vascular diseases, and muscle stimulation with basic programs.
- Four standard program categories: Rehabilitation I, Pain Relief I, Vascular and Conditioning I.
- Mi-Ready (integrated Muscle Intelligence™ Technology on all 4 channels, Mi-Cable not included).
- 2+2 Functionality: Choose one program for channel 1 and 2, and then select another program from the 2+2 program list for channel 3 and 4. This allows treatment of two different body parts, or two patients simultaneously, or combines NMES and TENS as one treatment.
- Motor Point Pen included: This very useful tool in combination with the dedicated program helps to ensure the optimal electrode placement.
- Programmability: Create and personalise programs in order to customise the patient specific parameters.
- Detailed Practical Guide: Guidelines and treatment recommendations as well as technical parameters for all programs included in the stimulator are provided. The fold out cover includes illustrations of the suggested electrode placements.
- 3 Year Warranty
- Disuse Atrophy
- Prevention of Disuse Atrophy
- Muscle Lesion
- Motor Point
PAIN RELIEF PROGRAMMES
- Tens 100Hz Gate Control
- Frequency Modulated Tens
- Pulse Width Modulated Tens
- Burst/Tens Alternated
- Venous Insufficiency 1
- Venous Insufficiency 2
- Arterial Insufficiency 1
- Arterial Insufficiency 2
- Heavy Legs
- Cramp Prevention
- Active Recovery
- MDD: Class IIa
- IP class: IP22
- Applied part: Type BF
- Comply with safety tests: IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-2-10
- Battery: Nickel metal hydride (NiMH) rechargeable battery (4.8 V 2000 mA/h)
- Battery chargers: Only battery chargers bearing the part number 68301X can be used to recharge the battery
- Channels: Four independent and individually adjustable channels
- Pulse shape: Constant rectangular current with pulse compensation
- Maximum pulse intensity: 120 mA
- Pulse intensity increments: Manual adjustment of stimulation intensity from 0 to 999 (energy) in minimum increments of 0.25 mA
- Pulse width: 30 to 400 μs
- Maximum electrical charge per pulse: 96 micro coulombs (2 × 48 μC, compensated)
- Standard pulse ramp-up time: 3 μs (20 %-80 % of maximum current)
- Pulse frequency: 1 to 150 Hz
- Dimensions: 138x95x33mm
- Weight: 300g battery included
- 1 Rehab device (1551000)
- 1 Fast charger (683010)
- 1 Battery pack (941213)
- 1 Set of 4 pin cables (601132)
- 1 Snap adapter kit (6111944)
- 1 Protecting cover (690001)
- 2 Bags of small electrodes (5X5 cm 1 snap connection) (42204)
- 2 Bags of large electrodes (5X10 cm 2 snap connections) (42203)
- 1 User manual and practical guide on CD/USB (13-8870)
- 1 Quick start guide + warning leaflet (885932)
- 1 Electrode placement leaflet (4526645)
- 1 Bottle of gel (602047)
- 1 Motor point pen (980020)
- 1 Transportation pouch (680055)
- 1 Belt clip (949000)