SEERS Bobath Therapy Couch
By tradition, Bobath treatment techniques require a suitably wide treatment surface with a safe and capable lifting capacity for both patient and therapist. The Wide Neurology / Bobath Therapy range of couches has more than achieved this with a choice of 2 sizes and higher than standard safe working load of 250Kg.
A hand switch fitted as standard on electric models, please contact us for a quotation if you prefer a foot switch or perimeter foot bar operation.
When placing an order, we will contact you to arrange delivery - please leave a telephone number and email address at checkout.
Please contact us for carriage charges for multiple couches, or for delivery to the the Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
- Hydraulic, with Manual Backrest, 105cm wide - ST4552
- Electric, with Manual Backrest, 105cm wide - ST4562
- Electric, with Electric Backrest, 105cm wide - ST4542
- Hydraulic, with Manual Backrest, 125cm wide - ST4552W
- Electric, with Manual Backrest, 125cm wide - ST4562W
- Electric, with Electric Backrest, 125cm wide - ST4542W
Standard Model Specification
- Safe working load and lifting capacity (from minimum height) of 250kg
- Choice of manual or electric height elevation
- Excellent height range from 46cm to 100cm
- Oilite® bearings on all pivot points
- Clearance beneath frame for mobile hoist
- Hand switch fitted as standard on electric models
- Retractable wheel design and adjustable foot for stability on uneven surfaces
- Choice of widths - 105cm or 125cm
- Manufactured in the UK
- All SEERS Medical products comply to EN 60601-1:2006+A12:2014 - General requirements for basic safety and essential performance for medical electrical equipment
- Flame Retardant - BS5852 Crib 5 IMO FTPC Part 8, Cal 117, M2, B1
- Anti-bacterial - Will not support microbial or fungal growth including Salmonella, E Coli and MRSA
- Waterproof - Water or oil based solutions will not penetrate or absorb into the fabric; Hydrostatic Head BS3424 > 1 meter
- Martindale abrasion - End point > 100,000
- Tear strength - BS4303 Severe Contract Grade
- Breaking strength - BS2576:1988
- Stain resistant - Excellent stain removal has been observed for grease, ink, blood, urine, coffee, iodine, betadine, ketchup, chewing gum, chocolate, grape juice
Designed and manufactured in the UK
By designing using the latest 3D solid modelling techniques, designs are rapidly transformed from development to production. High quality steel fabrications are produced using state of the art technologies such as laser profiling and robot welding where ever possible, ensuring high accuracy. All frames are then painted using electrostatic powder coating, which are then oven baked, producing a very hard wearing durable finish.
With the management and control of their own assembly line at their premises in the UK, SEERS Medical can ensure they supply high quality products every time, with short lead times to meet the tightest of deadlines. Every couch is inspected and tested prior to dispatch.
- Lifetime warranty on frame
- 5 year warranty on components
SEERS Medical Upholstery Colour Chart