Plinth Medical 50CD Bariatric Podiatry Chair
The Plinth Medical (Plinth 2000) Bariatric Divided Leg Podiatry Chair, model 50CD.
With ever increasing issues over handling overweight or obese patients, Plinth Medical have frequently been asked to develop a chair to meet these changing needs. With a 320kg lifting capacity, unbeatable strength, stability, hoist access and all the usual Plinth 2000 features mean that this is the ultimate solution should the need arise to treat clinically obese patients.
When placing an order, we will contact you to arrange delivery - please leave a telephone number and email address at checkout.
Please contact us for carriage charges for multiple couches, or for delivery to the the Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
- Electric height adjustment as standard
- Able to lift up to 320kg (50 stone) from its lowest height
- Motorised backrest adjustment
- Backrest angle adjustable from 0 to +90º
- Footrest angle adjustment from -35 to +35º
- Breathing hole and plug fitted as standard
- Hoist clearance of 13cm (5”)
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors
- Fully washable/fire retardant vinyl available in a range of colours
- Couch goes horizontal for patient recovery in emergency situations
- Robust retractable castors for excellent mobility and safety
- CE marked in conformity with MDD 93/42/EEC Annex IX Class 1
- Electrical standard IEC601 part 1
- Length: 185 cm (73”)
- Width: 78 cm (31”)
- Height: 48 cm (19”) approx to 99 cm (39”) approx
The Plinth Medical Lifetime Guarantee
Plinth Medical are so confident in the quality of their products that they are pleased to offer a unique lifetime guarantee. No quibbles or false promises, simply if the frame of the couch ever fails Plinth Medical cover it. Likewise, as Plinth Medical use only the very best quality components, all the rest of the couch carries a 5 year unconditional guarantee. Only upholstery coverings are not covered unconditionally as Plinth Medical cannot control their use and care.
Plinth Medical Upholstery Colour Chart