Plinth Medical 2 Section Bariatric Couch
The Plinth Medical (Plinth 2000) 2 Section Bariatric treatment / therapy couch, model 50.
Every department should have at least one heavy duty plinth, able to safely lift a very heavy patient to a suitable treatment height when the need arises. This bariatric couch is suitable for a wide range of uses.
Features: easy electric operation, fully hoist accessible, low running costs, high density fire retardant foam, breathing hole, hardwearing anti-microbial vinyl, able to lift 320kg from its lowest height, full choice of accessories and colours.
Includes a motorised backrest.
UK Manufactured, with a lifetime frame guarantee and 5 year parts guarantee. Our Plinth Medical treatment couches have an average lifespan of 16 years.
When placing an order, we will contact you to arrange delivery - please leave a telephone number and email address at checkout.
Please contact us for carriage charges for multiple couches, or for delivery to the the Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
- Electric height adjustment
- Able to lift up to 320kg (50 stone) from it’s lowest height
- Motorised backrest
- Backrest angle adjustable from horizontal to vertical
- Breathing hole and plug fitted as standard
- Hoist clearance of 13cm (5”)
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors
- Fully washable/ fire retardant vinyl available in a range of colours
- Robust retractable castors for excellent mobility and safety
- Couch goes horizontal for patient recovery in emergency situations
- CE marked in conformity with MDD 93/42/EEC Annex IX Class 1
- Electrical standard IEC601 part 1
- Length: 183 cm (72”)
- Width: 78 cm (31”)
- Height: 48 cm (19”) approx to 99 cm (39”) approx
The Plinth Medical Lifetime Guarantee
Plinth Medical are so confident in the quality of their products that they are pleased to offer a unique lifetime guarantee. No quibbles or false promises, simply if the frame of the couch ever fails Plinth Medical cover it. Likewise, as Plinth Medical use only the very best quality components, all the rest of the couch carries a 5 year unconditional guarantee. Only upholstery coverings are not covered unconditionally as Plinth Medical cannot control their use and care.
Plinth Medical Upholstery Colour Chart