Medical-grade, dual channel TENS machine.
The Dolito TENS Machine includes preset treatment programs designed for the relief and management of pain. Dolito also features one muscle stimulation program. Simply select a program and increase the intensity to start treatment.
A custom program allows the user to adjust all settings to their individual requirements.
MTR+ is an ISO certified manufacturer, based in Germany, specialised in the development and production of high quality medical devices for electrical stimulation, at competitive prices.MTR+ Dolito Features and Benefits
- 5 Preset treatment programs
- 1 Customisable treatment program
- 5 Operating Modes
- Dual channel
- Timer and milliamps displayed on the LCD screen
- Therapy memory records time in use and average intensity for each channel
- High safety level to protect the user
- Intensity+ buttons automatically lock, to prevent accidental key presses
- CE 0123
- Conforms to the European Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC
- 2 year warranty
- Continuous TENS (high frequency TENS)
- Modulated TENS (high frequency TENS)
- Burst TENS (low frequency TENS)
- Han TENS (mixed frequency TENS)
- Work/Rest muscle stimulation (NMES)
- Dual channel: individually isolated circuits
- Waveform: Asymmetrical, rectangular bi-phasic with zero DC current
- Amplitude: 0 - 80 mA, Type: Constant Current
- Selectable pulse width: 50 µS-350 µS
- Pulse rate: 1 - 150 Hz
- Ramp up time: 0.1 - 9.9 seconds
- Operated by 1 battery 9V
- Unit size: 117 x 66 x 33 mm
- Continuous-Mode: 1 to 150 Hz, 50 to 350 µS
- Burst-Mode: 35 to 150 Hz, 50 to 200 µS
- Modulated-Mode: 1 to 150 Hz, 50 to 350 µS
- Work/Rest-Mode: 1 to 100 Hz, 50 to 350 µS
- 1 Dolito device
- 2 lead wires to connect 2 pairs of electrodes
- 4 self-adhesive electrodes (40 x 40 mm)
- 1 battery 9V
- 1 operators manual
TENS is a method of electrical stimulation which aims to provide pain relief by exciting sensory nerves and thereby stimulating either the pain gate mechanism and/or the opioid system.
High-frequency TENS activates the pain gate mechanism of the body's nervous system. Electrical impulses stimulate nerves to block the pain signals to the brain, and the pain is not perceived.
Low-frequency TENS stimulates the opioid system, releasing endorphins, the body’s natural painkillers.