Chattanooga Intelect RPW Lite Shockwave
Easy Access to Radial Pressure Wave / Shockwave Therapy
For today’s busy physical therapist, the need to treat patients efficiently is crucial. The Intelect® RPW Lite is a compact and user-friendly device that delivers effective Radial Pressure Wave (RPW) therapy with the minimum of fuss. Its range of essential features have been designed to remove the complexity from RPW treatment, leaving therapists free to concentrate on their patients.
The large LCD touchscreen allows for quick and easy control of treatment parameters. The display shows the intensity level, and the pulse counter, which can be reset.
Intelect® RPW Lite offers 6 preset energy levels to reduce set-up time whilst providing a useful range of settings for a variety of possible RPW indications. Starting with a low level (step 1 at 18Hz) up to maximum energy release (step 6 at 6 Hz). The frequency changes automatically based on the intensity. Maximum pressure is 2.7 bar.Standard Accessories
- Intelect RPW Lite SPARROW™ handpiece kit kit grey, including 1x projectile; 1x guiding tube; 1x wrench; 1x allen key
- Transmitter D20-S Black RPW Lite, 20mm
- Operating Manual and Quick Start Guide
- Transmission gel, 250 ml
- Guiding tube cleaning brush
- Tube set (includes 3 tubes)
- 30680-230V: 230VAC 50-60Hz 700VA
- Dimensions: 289x238x310mm
- Weight: 9.8Kg
- Energy: 6 Energy levels: 6-18Hz/max 2.7 bar
- Conformity: this device complies with the applicable standards EN/IEC 60601-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No.601.1, UL Std. No 60601-1.
- Certification: CE 0197
- MDD Classification: Class IIa device 93/42 60601-1