SEERS Sterling 3 Section Couch
A simple 3 Section Couch, with an adjustable backrest and foot section for supporting the patient in a sitting position whilst being treated or examined.
The Sterling 3 Section couch offers great value, as we believe that low cost shouldn't mean low quality. The couch offers a very high specification and build quality and is manufactured in the UK.
Designed to cater for the requirement of a good quality, affordable treatment couch for general examination and minor treatments. Ideally suitable for a wide range of environments such as GP Surgeries, Medical Centres, Out-patients, Private Clinics and training colleges and universities.
The 3 section format provides a versatile and comfortable position for seated procedures and examinations. The backrest support can be raised and fully adjusted from horizontal to +85˚ and the foot section is adjustable from -20˚ to +40˚ and can also be used as the head end for prone treatments with the option of adding a breathing hole and plug. A hand switch is fitted as standard for height control with a foot switch available as an option
When placing an order, we will contact you to arrange delivery - please leave a telephone number and email address at checkout.
Please contact us for carriage charges for multiple couches, or for delivery to the the Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard Model Specification
- Safe working load and lifting capacity (from minimum height) of 200kg
- Strong and rigid frame design
- Gas Strut assisted adjustable headrest from -20 to +40 degrees positive
- Gas Strut assisted adjustable footrest from 0 to +85 degrees positive
- Electric height elevation with hand switch as standard
- Excellent height range from 46-99cm
- Integral 100mm castor system with locking brakes
- Purpose made precision bearings on all pivot points
- Clearance beneath frame for mobile hoist
- Standard width 63cm (24”)
- Choice of upholstery colours
- Manufactured in the UK
- All SEERS Medical products comply to EN 60601-1:2006+A12:2014 - General requirements for basic safety and essential performance for medical electrical equipment
Designed and manufactured in the UK
By designing using the latest 3D solid modelling techniques, designs are rapidly transformed from development to production. High quality steel fabrications are produced using state of the art technologies such as laser profiling and robot welding where ever possible, ensuring high accuracy. All frames are then painted using electrostatic powder coating, which are then oven baked, producing a very hard wearing durable finish.
With the management and control of their own assembly line at their premises in the UK, SEERS Medical can ensure they supply high quality products every time, with short lead times to meet the tightest of deadlines. Every couch is inspected and tested prior to dispatch.
- Lifetime warranty on frame
- 5 year warranty on components
SEERS Medical Upholstery Colour Chart