SEERS Standard Round Medical Stool
The clinical stool range has been designed to offer the clinician a variety of seat options, promoting optimum posture during various procedures. The stools are suitable for use in a wide range of clinical environments.
Features a polished aluminium five star base and castors.
Safe working load and lifting capacity of 150Kg.
Manufacturer's 5 Year Warranty.
Height range 45cm to 59cm.
- Flame Retardant - BS5852 Crib 5 IMO FTPC Part 8, Cal 117, M2, B1
- Anti-bacterial - Will not support microbial or fungal growth including Salmonella, E Coli and MRSA
- Waterproof - Water or oil based solutions will not penetrate or absorb into the fabric; Hydrostatic Head BS3424 > 1 meter
- Martindale abrasion - End point > 100,000
- Tear strength - BS4303 Severe Contract Grade
- Breaking strength - BS2576:1988
- Stain resistant - Excellent stain removal has been observed for grease, ink, blood, urine, coffee, iodine, betadine, ketchup, chewing gum, chocolate, grape juice
SEERS Medical Upholstery Colour Chart