SEERS Podiatry Couch
Incorporating both an adjustable angle backrest with patient armrests and dual adjustable footrests, these models are ideal for a podiatrist and a wide range of seated examination procedures.
When placing an order, we will contact you to arrange delivery - please leave a telephone number and email address at checkout.
Please contact us for carriage charges for multiple couches, or for delivery to the the Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
- SM0575 Electric height and backrest
- SM0585 Electric height, tilt and backrest
Standard Model Specification
- Safe working load and lifting capacity (from minimum height) of 240kg
- Electric adjustable backrest from horizontal to +80˚
- Adjustable angle footrests from horizontal to -85˚ and incorporate anti-trap design gas struts
- The footrests extend for tall patients
- The fold-down armrests have angular adjustment
- Excellent height range from 52cm to 106cm
- Electric tilt facility of -15˚ on Model SM0585
- Purpose made precision bearings on all pivot points
- Clearance beneath frame for mobile hoist
- Hand switch fitted as standard on electric models
- Retractable wheel design and adjustable foot for stability on uneven surfaces
- Standard width 65cm upholstery
- Manufactured in the UK
- All SEERS Medical products comply to EN 60601-1:2006+A12:2014 - General requirements for basic safety and essential performance for medical electrical equipment
- Flame Retardant - BS5852 Crib 5 IMO FTPC Part 8, Cal 117, M2, B1
- Anti-bacterial - Will not support microbial or fungal growth including Salmonella, E Coli and MRSA
- Waterproof - Water or oil based solutions will not penetrate or absorb into the fabric; Hydrostatic Head BS3424 > 1 meter
- Martindale abrasion - End point > 100,000
- Tear strength - BS4303 Severe Contract Grade
- Breaking strength - BS2576:1988
- Stain resistant - Excellent stain removal has been observed for grease, ink, blood, urine, coffee, iodine, betadine, ketchup, chewing gum, chocolate, grape juice
Designed and manufactured in the UK
By designing using the latest 3D solid modelling techniques, designs are rapidly transformed from development to production. High quality steel fabrications are produced using state of the art technologies such as laser profiling and robot welding where ever possible, ensuring high accuracy. All frames are then painted using electrostatic powder coating, which are then oven baked, producing a very hard wearing durable finish.
With the management and control of their own assembly line at their premises in the UK, SEERS Medical can ensure they supply high quality products every time, with short lead times to meet the tightest of deadlines. Every couch is inspected and tested prior to dispatch.
- Lifetime warranty on frame
- 5 year warranty on components
SEERS Medical Upholstery Colour Chart