SEERS 2 Section Therapy Couch
A very strong and rigid 2 Section Treatment Couch with a with a breathing hole and removable plug for prone treatments.
This SEERS Medical 2 section couch is suitable for supporting heavy patients for examinations, minor procedures and physiotherapy treatments.
This couch is available as a hydraulic or electric model, both models feature a manual backrest that can be adjusted from -25° to +75° and has an excellent height range from 45cm to 98cm.
UK Mainland delivery is 4 - 6 Weeks from date of order, however Dark Blue 2 Section Therapy Couches can usually be delivered in 7 to 10 working days.
Please contact us for carriage charges for multiple couches, or for delivery to the the Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
- Hydraulic, with Standard Head - ST2557
- Electric, with Standard Head - ST2567
Standard Model Specification
- Safe working load and lifting capacity (from minimum height) of 240kg
- Breathing hole and plug included as standard
- Choice of manual or electric height elevation
- Excellent height range
- Oilite® bearings on all pivot points
- Clearance beneath frame for mobile hoist
- Hand switch fitted as standard on electric models
- Retractable wheel design and adjustable foot for stability on uneven surfaces
- Standard width 65cm
- Easy Clean width 70cm
- Manufactured in the UK
- All SEERS Medical products comply to EN 60601-1:2006+A12:2014 - General requirements for basic safety and essential performance for medical electrical equipment
- Flame Retardant - BS5852 Crib 5 IMO FTPC Part 8, Cal 117, M2, B1
- Anti-bacterial - Will not support microbial or fungal growth including Salmonella, E Coli and MRSA
- Waterproof - Water or oil based solutions will not penetrate or absorb into the fabric; Hydrostatic Head BS3424 > 1 meter
- Martindale abrasion - End point > 100,000
- Tear strength - BS4303 Severe Contract Grade
- Breaking strength - BS2576:1988
- Stain resistant - Excellent stain removal has been observed for grease, ink, blood, urine, coffee, iodine, betadine, ketchup, chewing gum, chocolate, grape juice
Easy Clean Upholstery
SEERS Easy Clean upholstery is an option to replace the standard upholstery (typically manufactured in the traditional way with Vinyl on the top side, and Vynyl/Felt stapled to the underside) with Vacuum formed recycled ABS underside. The patient facing layer of upholstery is identical to the Standard option, the innovation is on the back of the upholstred section, which can now be easily cleaned.
A major advantage of having this new backing is that there are no visible staples, meaning bacteria cannot grow under them and cleaning staff have a significantly lower risk of injury from sharp staples. The vacuum formed upholstery finish is manufactured from recycled ABS, a strong material often used in the automotive industry. This makes it highly durable and will last for countless years. Easy Clean Upholstery Designs are registered with the Intellectual Property Office 6038182, 6038183, 6038184 & 6038185.
Designed and manufactured in the UK
By designing using the latest 3D solid modelling techniques, designs are rapidly transformed from development to production. High quality steel fabrications are produced using state of the art technologies such as laser profiling and robot welding where ever possible, ensuring high accuracy. All frames are then painted using electrostatic powder coating, which are then oven baked, producing a very hard wearing durable finish.
With the management and control of their own assembly line at their premises in the UK, SEERS Medical can ensure they supply high quality products every time, with short lead times to meet the tightest of deadlines. Every couch is inspected and tested prior to dispatch.
- Lifetime warranty on frame
- 5 year warranty on components
SEERS Medical Upholstery Colour Chart