Plinth Medical 3 Section 515 Manipulation Couch
The Plinth Medical 3 Section manipulation couch, with armrests, model 515.
A very strong and rigid couch designed for various manipulation and mobilisation procedures and techniques, this model features both positive and negative adjustment of the foot and head sections with breathing hole and plug included as standard. The height adjustable armrests provide additional comfort for the patient during prone head and neck procedures.
Suitable for constant and heavy usage, this couch will last for many years providing a trouble-free long life with minimal maintenance required.
The optional foot rest extension allows for an additional 25 cm of adjustable foot section length.
UK Manufactured, with a lifetime frame guarantee and 5 year parts guarantee.
Our Plinth Medical / Plinth 2000 treatment couches have a proven lifespan in excess of 16 years.
When placing an order, we will contact you to arrange delivery - please leave a telephone number and email address at checkout.
Please contact us for carriage charges for multiple couches, or for delivery to the the Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Height Adjustment options
- Hydraulic - Manually operated hydraulic foot pump pedal.
- Electric Hand Switch - Electronically operated using a hand switch.
- Electric Foot Switch - Electronically operated using a foot switch.
- Electric Dual Foot Switch - Two foot switches, one for either side of the couch.
- Electric Foot Ring Switch - Electronically operated using a frame mounted chrome foot bar providing complete hands-free height operation at all points around the couch. Simple foot pressure on the perimeter bar activates the operation upwards or downwards to the desired height.
- Armrests lower 28 cm for prone treatments
- High-performance bearings on all pivot points
- Very strong & rigid frame
- Breathing hole and plug
- Either electric or hydraulic height adjustment available
- Able to lift up to 250kg from its lowest height
- Head and Foot Section adjustment by gas strut mechanism
- Head Section angle adjustable from -30º to +75º
- Foot Section angle adjustable from -25º to +85º
- Hoist clearance of 13cm (5”)
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors
- Fully washable/fire retardant vinyl available in a range of colours
- Couch goes horizontal for patient recovery in emergency situations
- Robust retractable castors for excellent mobility and safety
- CE marked in conformity with MDD 93/42/EEC Annex IX Class 1
- Electrical standard IEC601 part 1
- Overall Length: 186 cm
- Length with Optional Foot Extension: 186 to 211 cm
- Width: 63 or 70 cm
- Height: 47 to 97 cm
- Patient's Head Section - 45 cm long
- Patient's Seat Section - 58 cm long
- Patient's Foot Section - 81 cm long
The Plinth Medical Lifetime Guarantee
Plinth Medical are so confident in the quality of their products that they are pleased to offer a unique lifetime guarantee. No quibbles or false promises, simply if the frame of the couch ever fails Plinth Medical cover it. Likewise, as Plinth Medical use only the very best quality components, all the rest of the couch carries a 5 year unconditional guarantee. Only upholstery coverings are not covered unconditionally as Plinth Medical cannot control their use and care.
Plinth Medical Upholstery Colour Chart