Plinth Medical 2 Section 512 Manipulation Couch
The Plinth Medical 2 Section manipulation couch, with standard head section, model 512.
An extremely strong and rigid 2 section couch designed for various examination and manipulation procedures and suitable for constant heavy use. This model features a full length head section with breathing hole and plug which is ideal for supporting a patient in a sitting position. The head section provides both positive and negative positioning.
The optional foot rest extension allows for an additional 25 cm of adjustable foot section length.
UK Manufactured, with a lifetime frame guarantee and 5 year parts guarantee.
Our Plinth Medical / Plinth 2000 treatment couches have a proven lifespan in excess of 16 years.
When placing an order, we will contact you to arrange delivery - please leave a telephone number and email address at checkout.
Please contact us for carriage charges for multiple couches, or for delivery to the the Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Height Adjustment options
- Hydraulic - Manually operated hydraulic foot pump pedal.
- Electric Hand Switch - Electronically operated using a hand switch.
- Electric Foot Switch - Electronically operated using a foot switch.
- Electric Dual Foot Switch - Two foot switches, one for either side of the couch.
- Electric Foot Ring Switch - Electronically operated using a frame mounted chrome foot bar providing complete hands-free height operation at all points around the couch. Simple foot pressure on the perimeter bar activates the operation upwards or downwards to the desired height.
- High-performance bearings on all pivot points
- Very strong & rigid frame
- Breathing hole and plug
- Either electric or hydraulic height adjustment available
- Able to lift up to 250kg from its lowest height
- Head Section adjustment by gas strut mechanism
- Head Section angle adjustable from -25º to +80º
- Hoist clearance of 13cm (5”)
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors
- Fully washable/fire retardant vinyl available in a range of colours
- Couch goes horizontal for patient recovery in emergency situations
- Robust retractable castors for excellent mobility and safety
- CE marked in conformity with MDD 93/42/EEC Annex IX Class 1
- Electrical standard IEC601 part 1
- Overall Length: 195 cm
- Length with Optional Foot Extension: 195 to 220 cm
- Width: 63 or 70 cm
- Height: 47 to 97 cm
- Patient's Head Section - 70 cm long
- Patient's Seat Section - 124 cm long
The Plinth Medical Lifetime Guarantee
Plinth Medical are so confident in the quality of their products that they are pleased to offer a unique lifetime guarantee. No quibbles or false promises, simply if the frame of the couch ever fails Plinth Medical cover it. Likewise, as Plinth Medical use only the very best quality components, all the rest of the couch carries a 5 year unconditional guarantee. Only upholstery coverings are not covered unconditionally as Plinth Medical cannot control their use and care.
Plinth Medical Upholstery Colour Chart