Plinth Medical 93CD Podiatry Chair
The Plinth Medical (Plinth 2000) Divided Leg Podiatry Chair, model 93CD.
Single motor podiatry treatment chair with a full 90º leg drop and shorter seat allowing unrivalled patient comfort and access.
This model features smooth gas strut operated back rest and divided & extending leg rests.
The stay level, swing back arm rests are removable to allow multidisciplinary use of the chair in shared clinics.
A wide range of options can be added to expand the use of this chair.
This model replaces the Plinth 2000 503CD.
When placing an order, we will contact you to arrange delivery - please leave a telephone number and email address at checkout.
Please contact us for carriage charges for multiple couches, or for delivery to the the Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
- Electric height adjustment as standard
- Operated as standard by a hand switch (footswitch optional)
- Able to lift up to 250kg from its lowest height
- Backrest & footrest adjustment by gas strut mechanism
- Removable fold back arm rests
- Hoist clearance of 13cm (5”)
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors
- Fully washable/fire retardant vinyl available in a range of colours
- Couch goes horizontal for patient recovery in emergency situations
- Robust retractable castors for excellent mobility and safety
- CE marked in conformity with MDD 93/42/EEC Annex IX Class 1
- Electrical standard IEC601 part 1
- Length: 176 cm (69”)
- Width: 63 cm (25”)
- Height: 52 cm (208”) approx to 101 cm (40”) approx
The Plinth Medical Lifetime Guarantee
Plinth Medical are so confident in the quality of their products that they are pleased to offer a unique lifetime guarantee. No quibbles or false promises, simply if the frame of the couch ever fails Plinth Medical cover it. Likewise, as Plinth Medical use only the very best quality components, all the rest of the couch carries a 5 year unconditional guarantee. Only upholstery coverings are not covered unconditionally as Plinth Medical cannot control their use and care.
Plinth Medical Upholstery Colour Chart