Plinth Medical 93B Phlebotomy Chair
The Plinth Medical (Plinth 2000) Phlebotomy Chair, model 93B.
Flexible Phlebotomy chair with unrivalled patient comfort and access. The easy removal of the fully adjustable arm rests mean this chair can also be used for general examination. Optional accessories can also be added to expand the use of this chair.
Please contact us for carriage charges for multiple couches, or for delivery to the the Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
- Either electric or hydraulic height adjustment available
- Able to lift up to 250kg from its lowest height
- Backrest and footrest adjustment by gas strut mechanism
- Two fully adjustable profiled Phlebotomy arms
- Hoist clearance of 13cm (5”)
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors
- Fully washable/fire retardant vinyl available in a range of colours
- Couch goes horizontal for patient recovery in emergency situations
- Robust retractable castors for excellent mobility and safety
- CE marked in conformity with MDD 93/42/EEC Annex IX Class 1
- Electrical standard IEC601 part 1
- Length: 172 cm (68”)
- Width: 63 cm (25”)
- Height: 46 cm (18”) approx to 95 cm (37”) approx
The Plinth Medical Lifetime Guarantee
Plinth Medical are so confident in the quality of their products that they are pleased to offer a unique lifetime guarantee. No quibbles or false promises, simply if the frame of the couch ever fails Plinth Medical cover it. Likewise, as Plinth Medical use only the very best quality components, all the rest of the couch carries a 5 year unconditional guarantee. Only upholstery coverings are not covered unconditionally as Plinth Medical cannot control their use and care.
Plinth Medical Upholstery Colour Chart