Plinth Medical 502CT Changing Table
The Plinth Medical (Plinth 2000) Changing Table, model 502CT.
Designed specifically for use within schools and homes for changing disabled people. Strong, stable platform fitted with fold-down cot sides. Optional padded cot sides available. Choice of lengths 120 cm, 150 cm & 180 cm.
UK Manufactured, with a lifetime frame guarantee and 5 year parts guarantee.
Our Plinth Medical / Plinth 2000 treatment couches have a proven lifespan in excess of 16 years.
Please contact us for carriage charges for multiple couches, or for delivery to the the Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
- Either electric or hydraulic height adjustment available
- Able to lift up to 250kg from its lowest height
- Hoist clearance of 13cm (5”)
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors
- Fully washable/fire retardant vinyl available in a range of colours
- Robust retractable castors for excellent mobility and safety
- CE marked in conformity with MDD 93/42/EEC Annex IX Class 1
- Electrical standard IEC601 part 1
- Length: 120 cm, 150 cm or 180 cm
- Width: 63 cm (25”)
- Height: 46 cm (18”) approx to 95 cm (37”) approx
The Plinth Medical Lifetime Guarantee
Plinth Medical are so confident in the quality of their products that they are pleased to offer a unique lifetime guarantee. No quibbles or false promises, simply if the frame of the couch ever fails Plinth Medical cover it. Likewise, as Plinth Medical use only the very best quality components, all the rest of the couch carries a 5 year unconditional guarantee. Only upholstery coverings are not covered unconditionally as Plinth Medical cannot control their use and care.
Plinth Medical Upholstery Colour Chart