Plinth Medical 2 Section 502 Therapy Couch
The Plinth Medical (Plinth 2000) 2 Section treatment / therapy couch, model 502.
Robust two section couch ideally suited for continuous use in areas such as outpatient departments, GP surgeries, colleges, private clinics, etc. Featuring a smooth anti-entrapment gas operated backrest and the Plinth Medical Guarantee, this couch forms the backbone of many clinics.
UK Manufactured, with a lifetime frame guarantee and 5 year parts guarantee.
Our Plinth Medical / Plinth 2000 treatment couches have a proven lifespan in excess of 16 years.
When placing an order, we will contact you to arrange delivery - please leave a telephone number and email address at checkout.
Please contact us for carriage charges for multiple couches, or for delivery to the the Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
- Either electric or hydraulic height adjustment available
- Able to lift up to 250kg from its lowest height
- Backrest adjustment by gas strut mechanism
- Backrest angle adjustable from -35º to + 85º vertical
- Hoist clearance of 13cm (5”)
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors
- Fully washable/fire retardant vinyl available in a range of colours
- Couch goes horizontal for patient recovery in emergency situations
- Robust retractable castors for excellent mobility and safety
- CE marked in conformity with MDD 93/42/EEC Annex IX Class 1
- Electrical standard IEC601 part 1
- Length: 188 cm (74”)
- Width: 63 cm (25”)
- Height: 46 cm (18”) approx to 95 cm (37”) approx
The Plinth Medical Lifetime Guarantee
Plinth Medical are so confident in the quality of their products that they are pleased to offer a unique lifetime guarantee. No quibbles or false promises, simply if the frame of the couch ever fails Plinth Medical cover it. Likewise, as Plinth Medical use only the very best quality components, all the rest of the couch carries a 5 year unconditional guarantee. Only upholstery coverings are not covered unconditionally as Plinth Medical cannot control their use and care.
Plinth Medical Upholstery Colour Chart