Plinth Medical 501 Tilt Table
The Plinth Medical (Plinth 2000) Tilt Table, model 501
Lowering to just wheelchair height and featuring electric height and tilt, large toe braked castors, adjustable harnesses and crutch handles, this tilt table also has four button hand control permitting simultaneous control and fine adjustment of both height and tilt functions.
When placing an order, we will contact you to arrange delivery - please leave a telephone number and email address at checkout.
Please contact us for carriage charges for multiple couches, or for delivery to the the Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
- Electric height and tilt adjustment
- Able to lift and tilt up to 160kg (25 stone) from its lowest height
- Tilt angle from horizontal to 85º
- Time taken from 0 to 85º approx 20 seconds
- Hoist clearance of 13cm (5”)
- Heavy-duty 5” toe braked rubber tyre castors for excellent mobility
- Fully washable/fire retardant vinyl available in a range of colours
- Patient handles and one set of harnesses included (3 padded Velcro straps)
- Standard fixed footboard included
- CE marked in conformity with MDD 93/42/EEC Annex IX Class 1
- Electrical standard IEC601 part 1
- Length: 185 cm (73”)
- Width: 58 cm (23”)
- Height: 56 cm (22”) approx to 97 cm (38”) approx
The Plinth Medical Lifetime Guarantee
Plinth Medical are so confident in the quality of their products that they are pleased to offer a unique lifetime guarantee. No quibbles or false promises, simply if the frame of the couch ever fails Plinth Medical cover it. Likewise, as Plinth Medical use only the very best quality components, all the rest of the couch carries a 5 year unconditional guarantee. Only upholstery coverings are not covered unconditionally as Plinth Medical cannot control their use and care.
Plinth Medical Upholstery Colour Chart