Plinth Medical 40 Wide Neurology Couch
The Plinth Medical (Plinth 2000) Wide Neurology Couch, model 40.
Developed in conjunction with the Bobath Centre in London, this ‘double’ plinth provides probably the most firm and stable treatment surface available. Being 102cm wide and lowering to just 41cm it is perfect for use in hospital gyms & physiotherapy departments. Now safely lifts 320kg from its lowest point.
Features: easy electric operation, fully hoist accessible, low running costs, high density fire retardant foam, hardwearing anti-microbial vinyl, able to lift 320kg from its lowest height, full choice of accessories and colours.
UK Manufactured, with a lifetime frame guarantee and 5 year parts guarantee.
Our Plinth Medical / Plinth 2000 treatment couches have a proven lifespan in excess of 16 years.
When placing an order, we will contact you to arrange delivery - please leave a telephone number and email address at checkout.
Please contact us for carriage charges for multiple couches, or for delivery to the the Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
- Either electric or hydraulic height adjustment available
- Able to lift up to 320kg (50 stone) from its lowest height
- Easily able to lift and support two people
- Backrest adjustment by gas strut mechanism
- Breathing hole and plug fitted as standard
- Backrest angle adjustable from 0º to + 85º vertical
- Hoist clearance of 14cm (51/2”)
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors
- Fully washable/ fire retardant Ambla vinyl available in a range of colours
- Couch goes horizontal for patient recovery in emergency situations
- Heavy duty retractable rubber tyre castors for excellent mobility
- CE marked in conformity with MDD 93/42/EEC Annex IX Class 1
- Electrical standard IEC601 part 1
- Length: 189 cm (74”)
- Width: 102 cm (40”)
- Height: 41 cm (16”) approx to 94 cm (37”) approx
The Plinth Medical Lifetime Guarantee
Plinth Medical are so confident in the quality of their products that they are pleased to offer a unique lifetime guarantee. No quibbles or false promises, simply if the frame of the couch ever fails Plinth Medical cover it. Likewise, as Plinth Medical use only the very best quality components, all the rest of the couch carries a 5 year unconditional guarantee. Only upholstery coverings are not covered unconditionally as Plinth Medical cannot control their use and care.
Plinth Medical Upholstery Colour Chart