Ormed Artromot K1
The Ormed Artromot K1 Standard is a motorised continuous passive motion device for the knee and hip joint.
Rental arrangements are available, please contact us for details.
The Ormed Artromot K1 CPM combines the best features of the time-tested Artromot knee machine with state-of-the-art, trend-setting technology.
Artromot K1 was developed for demanding use in clinics and home care/rental programs. Using the Artromot K1 is made easy by intuitive operation of the handheld programming unit with self-explanatory symbols.
The Artromot K1 CPM device permits extension and flexion of the knee joint in the range of -10°/0°/120°, and of the hip joint in the range of 0°/7°/115°.
Ormed Artromot K1 Features
- Anatomically correct setup
- Physiological movements
- Programming unit for precise adjustment of patient-specific therapy parameters
- Symbols for easy operation of the programming unit
Ormed Artromot K1 Adjustment Ranges
- Femur range: approx. 31 – 49 cm
- Lower leg range: approx. 25 – 57 cm
Ormed Artromot K1 Indications
- Arthrotomy and arthroscopy procedures in combination with synovectomy, arthrolysis
- Treatment following mobilization of joints in anesthetized patients
- Surgical treatment of fractures and pseudoarthrosis
- Exercise-stable osteosynthesis
- Operations on soft tissue in the joint area
- Corrective osteotomy
- Total knee/hip replacement
- ACL/PCL reconstruction
- Complex knee surgery
- Articular cartilage surgery, e.g. autologous chondrocyte transplantation (ACT)
Ormed Artromot K1 Technical Specifications
- Input ratings: 100 – 240 V AC/ 50 – 60 Hz
- Current consumption: 850 – 370 mA
- Fuses: 2 x T1A
- Protection class: I
- Applied part: type B
- Length: 96 cm
- Width: 35 cm
- Height: min. 23 cm to max. 56 cm
- Weight: 11kg
EME Services Ltd are authorised service and repair agents for Ormed Artromot devices.