Professional multifunctional stimulator, combining three therapies into one device. Pain Relief (TENS), Muscle Stimulation (NMES) and Incontinence Therapy.
Myolito includes 11 preset treatment programs.
Simply select a program and increase the intensity to start treatment.
A custom program allows the user to adjust all settings to their personal requirements.
MTR+ is an ISO certified manufacturer, based in Germany, specialised in the development and production of high quality medical devices for electrical stimulation, at competitive prices.MTR+ Myolito - Multifunctional Stimulator
For the treatment of pain, Myolito includes four TENS operating modes
- Continuous TENS (high frequency TENS)
- Modulated TENS (high frequency TENS)
- Burst TENS (low frequency TENS)
- Han TENS (mixed frequency TENS)
For the rehabilitative training of muscles, Myolito includes programs that allow either targeted muscle growth and invigoration or that may serve for relaxation and detoxification. Muscle imbalances can be prevented and regeneration processes are accelerated.
For incontinence therapy, Myolito includes treatment programs for both stress and urge incontinence as well as for faecal incontinence. Mixed incontinence can be treated with individually designed different phases in the custom program. An additional probe is required for incontinence therapy.MTR+ Myolito Features and Benefits
- 11 Preset treatment programs
- 1 Customisable 5 phase treatment program
- Dual channel
- Timer and milliamps displayed on the LCD screen
- Therapy memory records time in use and average intensity for each channel
- High safety level to protect the user
- Intensity+ buttons automatically lock, to prevent accidental key presses
- CE 0123
- Conforms to the European Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC
- 2 year warranty
- Dual channel: individually isolated circuits
- Waveform: Asymmetrical, rectangular bi-phasic with zero DC current
- Amplitude: 0 - 80 mA, Type: Constant Current
- Selectable pulse width: 50 µS-450 µS
- Pulse rate: 1 - 150 Hz
- Ramp up time: 0.1 - 9.9 seconds
- Operated by 1 battery 9V
- Unit size: 117 x 66 x 33 mm
- Continuous-Mode: 1 to 150 Hz, 50 to 350 µS
- Burst-Mode: 35 to 150 Hz, 50 to 200 µS
- Modulated-Mode: 1 to 150 Hz, 50 to 350 µS
- Work/Rest-Mode: 1 to 100 Hz, 50 to 450 µS
- 1 Myolito device
- 2 lead wires to connect 2 pairs of electrodes/probe
- 4 self-adhesive electrodes (40 x 40 mm)
- 4 self-adhesive electrodes (40 x 80 mm)
- 1 battery 9V
- 1 operators manual
TENS is a method of electrical stimulation which aims to provide pain relief by exciting sensory nerves and thereby stimulating either the pain gate mechanism and/or the opioid system.
High-frequency TENS activates the pain gate mechanism of the body's nervous system. Electrical impulses stimulate nerves to block the pain signals to the brain, and the pain is not perceived.
Low-frequency TENS stimulates the opioid system, releasing endorphins, the body’s natural painkillers.What is NMES?
NMES (Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation) is a method of electrical stimulation which aims to enhance muscle quality. NMES is used in medical rehabilitation and by athletes to complement training.
NMES impulses stimulate motor nerves, causing the targeted muscle to contract. NMES is an excellent tool to strengthen weakened muscles, treat muscle disuse atrophy and to improve mobility.