Meckler Medical 3 Section Couch
Strength, precision & elegance combined
A reliable treatment couch will be the back bone of your business, so why not go for the best. Our versatile 3 section couch has all the features you would require to go about your daily work. With strength and ease in mind our sleek looking couch is just for you.
Please contact us for carriage charges for multiple couches, or for delivery to the the Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Designed and manufactured in the UK, Meckler Medical create high quality, reliable couches at affordable prices, using only the best hydraulic pumps, time tested motors and reputable gas struts.
- Adjustable angle backrest for supporting the patient in a sitting position
- Positive and negative adjustment of backrest angle -20° to +80°
- Adjustable foot section from -25° to +65°
- Choice of electric or hydraulic height operation
- Safe working load and lifting capacity of 275kg (606lb / 43 stone)
- Retractable wheel system provides easy movement and positioning of the couch
- Low patient transfer height of 48cm (18”)
- Wide choice of options, width and accessories to meet your requirements
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Comfort foam
- Easy operation
- Low running costs
- Hardwearing anti-microbial vinyl
- Hoist clearance 135mm
- Anti-entrapment design backrest
- Lifetime guarantee on frame & 3 years guarantee on parts
- Length: 195cm (77”) approx.
- Width: 63cm (25”) approx.
- Height: 48-102cm approx. (19”-40”) approx.
- Breathing hole
- Paper roll holder
- Foot switch operation
- Battery back up
- Double thickness foam
- Extra Width (75cm)
- Memory foam
- D cushion
Meckler Medical Upholstery Colour Chart
Founding Director, Dan Swanson has been designing, manufacturing and distributing examination couches for the past 2 decades. Formerly working for one of the UK’s leading couch manufacturers, Dan then went on to manufacture couch frames for a number of prominent medical furniture suppliers. With over 30,000 of our couch frames being used daily in clinics worldwide, it’s fair to say he knows what he is doing.
Together with a carefully selected team and a wealth of combined experience we have brought our own products to market.
Utilising the latest in technology and equipment, Meckler Medical operate two factories in the UK and Turkey.