EMS Physio Primo Interferential 960
The EMS Physio Primo Interferential 960 provides 2 and 4-pole interferential plus Medi-Wave stimulation (particularly effective in treating acute injuries, especially in sport).
- Interferential (2 and 4-pole) output with Medi-Wave
- Lightweight & portable with optional mains/battery function
- Touch screen technology
- Clear, graphical, user interface
- 2 independent output channels
- Three carrier frequencies - 2kHz, 4kHz and 8kHz
- Vector facility
- 0-100mA peak constant current or 0-70/140V peak constant voltage, depending on mode
- Provides combination therapy when linked to Primo ultrasound units
- Operates in conjunction with EMS vacuum unit, if required
- Easy to clean - reducing potential cross infection
- Power Input 18V, 3.33A external PSU
- Battery Pack (optional) Internal Rechargeable (NiMh)
- Classification (EN60601-1) Class 1, Type BF
- Fuse Internal T3.15A
- Size (height x width x depth) 108 x 237 x 333mm
- Weight 1.3 kg (excluding battery)
- Treatment Programs 10 user-defined set-ups.
All EMS Physio products are manufactured at Grove Technology Park, ensuring the highest standards of quality are achieved. The company first achieved ISO9001 and ISO13485 accreditation in 1995 and continues to deliver the best in product quality. All products are CE marked in accordance with the EU Medical Device Directive.