Chattanooga Tru-Trac Traction Unit
The Chattanooga Tru-Trac is a simple to use digital touch screen user interface traction unit that offers static, intermittent, and cyclic traction with user definable hold, rest, and treatment times.
The Tru-Trac will mount to a platform with minimum dimensions of 300mm long x 240mm wide. The clamp can accept a surface/shelf with a maximum thickness of 50mm.Tru-Trac Traction Unit Features
- Static, intermittent, and cycling Traction
- User-defined hold, rest and treatment times
- 10 User-defined protocol slots to store customized settings
- Digital monochromatic touch screen interface that pivots 270º
- Easily store treatment parameters, pain scales, and pain maps on Patient Data Cards