Ex-Demo Chattanooga Intelect Mobile Ultrasound
Ex-Demonstration Intelect 2776 Mobile Ultrasound
Chattanooga Intelect Mobile Ultrasound is a dual frequency ultrasound therapy machine.
Utilising ultrasound waves through muscle, nerve and connective tissue has been well documented as effective in reducing pain, muscle spasms and joint contractures.
This device hasn't been used clinically - only briefly for demonstration.
Device comes with 1 year warranty.
Intelect Mobile Ultrasound - Model 2776
The Chattanooga Intelect Mobile Ultrasound is clinically proven to provide the best possible treatment outcomes by utilising a high quality transducer to ensure maximum ultrasound delivery to the treatment area. The output is a clean, culminated beam with the lowest available Beam Non-uniformity Ratio.
The applicators are designed to provide ultrasound efficiency with no potential for parasitic radiation to the therapist.
Each head incorporates head warming and provides a contact control programme with visual and auditory feedback when coupling is present.
- 1 and 3 MHz frequencies
- Pulsed and continuous therapy operation (10%, 20%, 50% and 100%)
- Variable duty cycle outputs of 16 Hz, 48 Hz, or 100 Hz
- Clinical indications
- 10 user-defined memory positions
- Lightweight design
- Backlit LCD display for better visibility in low light settings
- Improved navigation button
- BNR <6:1
- Ergonomically designed sound heads in variety of sizes
- All sound heads are interchangeable
- Head warming feature
- Head contact control with visual and auditory feedback on sound heads
- 5 cm² Ultrasound Applicator
- Mains Power: 120-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Weight: 2.3kg
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) 33 x 29 x 16.3cm
- Electrical Safety Class: Class 1, Type B
- Safety Tests: IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-2-5
Authorised UK Chattanooga Service Agent
EME Services Ltd are authorised service, calibration and repair agents for the Chattanooga Intelect Ultrasound.
Our experience with this Chattanooga Intelect range dates back to its UK launch. EME Services Ltd visited the original Chattanooga Tennessee factory in 2005 for service training. We have attended several service update courses since.
The Chattanooga Intelect Mobile Ultrasound has proven to be reliable. A modern, modular design helps keep maintenance and spare part costs low. The excellent technician modes make it one of the simplest devices for us to calibrate accurately, assisting you with the best treatment outcomes.
Service and Calibration
We recommend annual service and calibration on the Chattanooga Intelect Mobile Ultrasound. Our service is performed to Chattanooga's stringent factory standards and includes general integrity checks and recommendations, functional verification tests, clearing dust from circuit boards, calibrating the ultrasonic outputs and calibrating the contact indication. We complete the service with electrical and patient safety testing to Medical/NHS requirements with calibrated medical-grade safety testing equipment. Please contact us for a service quotation.