Chattanooga Intelect Mobile Combo
Chattanooga Intelect Mobile Combo is a dual frequency ultrasound device combined with 2 channel stimulation.
After a manufactuing period of 2004 to 2020, Chattanooga Intelect Mobile Combo 2778 is now out of production.
Chattanooga Intelect Mobile 2 Combo is the successor.
We fully support, service, calibrate and repair the original Chattanooga Intelect Mobile Combo model 2778, if you'd like to arrange a service for your existing device, please contact us.
The Chattanooga Intelect Mobile Combo is clinically proven to provide the best possible treatment outcomes by utilising a high quality transducer to ensure maximum ultrasound delivery to the treatment area. The ultrasonic output is a clean, culminated beam with the lowest available Beam Non-uniformity Ratio. The ultrasound applicators are designed to provide ultrasound efficiency with no potential for parasitic radiation to the therapist. Each ultrasound head incorporates head warming and provides a contact control programme with visual and auditory feedback when coupling is present.
The two independent channels of stimulation offer a wide range of therapy currents including interferential and muscle stimulation, combined therapy with the ultrasound head is also possible.Features
- 1 and 3 MHz ultrasound frequencies
- Pulsed & continuous ultrasound therapy operation (10%, 20%, 50% & 100%)
- Variable duty cycle outputs of 16 Hz, 48 Hz, or 100 Hz for ultrasound
- Multiple waveforms on board
- Clinical Indications on board
- 15 user-defined memory positions
- Lightweight design
- Backlit LCD display for better visibility in low light settings
- BNR <6:1
- Improved navigation button
- Ergonomically designed sound heads available in a variety of sizes
- All sound heads are interchangeable
- Head warming feature
- Head contact control with visual and auditory feedback on all sound heads
- 3 year warranty (probes and accessories 1 year)
- Dual Frequency Ultrasound - 1MHz and 3MHz
- 2 Pole Interferential
- 4 Pole Interferential
- High Voltage Pulsed Current
- Monophasic Triangular
- Monophasic Rectangular
- 5 cm² Ultrasound Applicator
- Ultrasound Gel
- Nylatex Wrap
- 6 x 8cm carbon electrodes (4x)
- 6 x 8cm sponges (4x)
- User Manual on CD
- Mains Power: 120-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Weight: 3kg
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 33 x 29 x 17.3cm
- Electrical Safety: Class 1, Electrotherapy Type BF, Ultrasound Type B
- Safety Tests: IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-2-5, IEC 60601-2-10
EME Services Ltd are authorised service, calibration and repair agents for the Chattanooga Intelect Combo.
Our experience with this Chattanooga Intelect range dates back to its UK launch. EME Services Ltd visited the original Chattanooga Tennessee factory in 2005 for service training. We have attended several service update courses since.
The Chattanooga Intelect Mobile Combo has proven to be reliable. A modern, modular design helps keep maintenance and spare part costs low. The excellent technician modes make it one of the simplest devices for us to calibrate accurately, assisting you with the best treatment outcomes.Service and Calibration
We recommend annual service and calibration on the Chattanooga Intelect Mobile Combo. Our service is performed to Chattanooga's stringent factory standards and includes general integrity checks and recommendations, functional verification tests, clearing dust from circuit boards, verification of the stimulation current calibration, calibrating the ultrasonic outputs and calibrating the contact indication. We complete the service with electrical and patient safety testing to Medical/NHS requirements with calibrated medical-grade safety testing equipment. Please contact us for a service quotation.