Chattanooga Intelect Mobile 2 Ultrasound
Intelect® Mobile 2 Ultrasound - The new generation Chattanooga Intelect Therapeutic Ultrasound.
The Intelect® Mobile 2 Ultrasound is an ultrasound therapy system used with or without an optional Cart.
The Intelect Mobile 2 Ultrasound offers dual frequency Ultrasound - 1 and 3 MHz, with Pulsed and continuous duty cycles (10%, 20%, 50% & 100%) available.
Supplied with a 5cm² ultrasound applicator with additional optional heads available.
Guidelines for treatment areas are available on the user interface.
Coupling detection can be monitored either audibly (set to on as default) or visually by the LED on the back of the
applicator, treatment time indicator will stop when head is uncoupled so the of amount of ultrasound treatment delivered during the time period is accurately measured and reproducible.
This equipment is to be used only under the prescription and supervision of a licensed medical practitioner.
High resolution 7” capacitive touch screen for access to intuitive user interface and extensive anatomical library. Suggestions for the placement of electrodes and areas for ultrasound applicator placement are in easy to use and find guidelines. The touch screen also gives real time information as to the progress of the individual treatment and a summary after treatment ends.
New contemporary ergonomic modern design to fit in any therapy clinic, but versatile enough with the integral option of the battery to make the device simple and convenient to use in the patients own home.
Lightweight device with an ergonomically designed handle and optional integral battery, eliminating the need to carry mains wires on home visits. Optional custom carry case available for transporting the device safely and securely.
Intelect® Mobile 2 was designed to be compliant with IEC 60601-1-11 and can be used for treatment in the patients
own home as well as the therapist clinic, giving flexibility and versatility for both clinician and patient alike.
The Intelect Mobile 2 has built in suggested protocols based on currently available clinical evidence, the user can also write and store custom protocols which can be stored with a specific ID or treatment.
Optional cart with storage drawers ensuring all accessories are convenient and easy to reach from the device, large wheels allow the cart and device to be moved easily around the clinic.
- Intelect Mobile 2 Ultrasound
- 5cm² Ultrasound Treatment Head
- Mains Cable
- Small Bottle of Ultrasound Transmission Gel
- Compliant with IEC 60601-1-11
- High resolution 7 Inch touch screen
- On board memory and software upgrade feature
- Informative lights around the connection points
- Evidence Based Suggested Protocol Settings (SPS)
- 1 and 3MHz, pulsed or continuous duty cycles (10%, 20%, 50% & 100%)
- 5cm² ultrasound head supplied as standard
- 1 & 2 cm² ultrasound heads available as an option
- Audible and visual coupling detection with treatment pause when head becomes uncoupled to ensure treatment time is actual delivery time of ultrasound
- Relief of pain from muscle spasm (7)
- Relief of pain from joint contracture (8)
- Relief of pain associated with ligament (9)
- Sprains, tendinitis and muscle spasm (10)
- Input: 100-240V AC, 1.0 to 0.42A, 50/60 Hz
- Electrical Class: Class II
- Mode of Operation: Continuous
- Weight (Without Optional Battery): 2.8kg
- Optional Cart Weight: 10.1kg (with Vacuum 11.5kg)
- Cart Safe Working Load: 6.5kg
- Conformity: This device complies with the applicable standards EN/IEC 60601-1 and 60601-1-11, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No.601.1, UL Std. No 60601-1
- Classification according to MDD: Class IIa device 93/42 60601-1
- Legal manufacturer: DJO France SAS - CE 2797
- Dimensions: 34cm Wide, 35.5cm Deep, 15cm High
EVIDENCE FOR KEY INDICATIONS
- (7) Thermal ultrasound decreases tissue stiffness of trigger points in upper trapezius muscles. Draper DO, Mahaffey C, Kaiser D, Eggett D, Jarmin J. Apr 2010
- (8) Overview of Therapeutic Ultrasound Applications and safety considerations. Miller,D., Smith, N., Bailey, M., Czarnota, G., Hynynen, k., & Makin I 2012
- (9) A comparison of the effectiveness of low, moderate and high dose ultrasound therapy applied in the treatment of myofascial pain syndrome. Modern Rheumatology 24, 2014.
- (10) Efficacy of Therapeutic Ultrasound in Pain and Joint Mobility in Whiplash Traumatic Acute and Subacute Phases. Ruiz-Molinero C, Jimenez-Rejano JJ, Chillon-Martinez R, Suarez-Serrano C, Rebollo-Roldan J, Perez-Cabezas V Sep 2014