Chattanooga Intelect RPW 2 Clinical Shockwave
With more than a decade of experience and over 10,000 RPW Generation 1 devices sold all over the world Chattanooga® has learned a lot about what really matters to you and your patients and integrated it into our next generation clinical Radial Pressure Wave unit.
The new Intelect® RPW 2 Generation 2020 combines streamlined design with ergonomics and patient-comfort with ease-of-use resulting into the most compact clinical unit currently on the market.
With “made in Germany & the USA” as a quality label we are proud to offer you the latest technology in a device you can trust!
- Intelect RPW 2 Falcon handpiece, including 2x projectile; 2x guiding tube; 1 cleaning brush, 1x wrench; 1x allen key
- Transmitter D20-S black
- Transmitter Ro40
- Optimal Ergonomic Design
- Comfort Mode
- Easy Fit In Every Treatment Room
- Suggested Protocols Library
- Large Graphic Color Touch Screen
- New FALCON® Handpiece
- New V-ACTOR® HF Handpiece (Option)
- Extended Pressure Range From 0.3 To 5 Bar
- Large Choice Of Transmitters (Option)
- Chilles Tehdinopathy
- Disorders Of Tendons Insertions
- Myofascial Trigger Points
- Pain & Inflammation In Orthopaedic Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Pulse Vibration Massage
- Power: 230v Ac 50-60hz 350va
- Dimensions WxHxD: 410x1100x425mm
- Weight: 30kg
- Compressed Air Output: 0.3-5.0 Bar
- Power Increment Settings: 0.1 Bar
- Pulse Amplitude: Approx 2mm At 3 Bar, Idling (Without Coupling)
- Pulse Width: Approx 6-12ms
- Pulse Frequency: Falcon® Handpiece 1-21hz For Rpw, V-actor® Handpiece
- 1-50hz For Vibration
- Mode: Single Pulse Or Continuous
- User Interface: 7 Inch, 800x480 Pixels Color Graphic Capacitive Touch Screen
- Conformity: This Device Complies With The Applicable Standards EN/IEC60601-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No.601.1, Ul Std. No 60601-1.
- Classification According To Mdd: Class Iia Device 93/42 60601-1
- Legal Manufacturer: DJO France Sas - CE 2797
V-ACTOR HF shown in image for illustration purposes only, V-ACTOR HF can be purchased as an option.
Chattanooga Conductor Ultrasound Gel
Starting at £19.20